PHP – MySQL Projects
PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document, rather than calling an external file to process data. Ultimately, the code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. PHP is installed on more than 20 million Web sites and 1 million Web servers.
PHP is a general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to server-side Web development where PHP generally runs on a Web server. Any PHP code in a requested file is executed by the PHP runtime, usually to create dynamic Web page content or dynamic images used on Web sites or elsewhere.
Originally designed to create dynamic Web pages, PHP now focuses mainly on server-side scripting and it is similar to other server-side scripting languages that provide dynamic content from a Web server to a client, such as Microsoft’s ASP.NET, Sun Microsystems’ JavaServer Pages and mod_perl. PHP has also attracted the development of many frameworks that provide building blocks and a design structure to promote rapid application development (RAD). Some of these include CakePHP, Symfony, CodeIgniter,Yii Framework, and Zend Framework, offering features similar to other web application frameworks.
Why you should hire me?
You should hire me because I am a self motivated person and hardworking, but easy to work with. I possess the knowledge and skills which are required . Aside my work experience and knowledge, I think I have the personality and capability. I have a strong work ethic and integrity and I am capable of learning and catching on to new systems and ideas. I’m responsible and well organized. I also take pride in following through with my tasks and deadlines to see them finished. I have the skill set necessary to perform the job you need done quickly and efficiently with a good attitude to go with it. And although there may be others that are just as qualified if not more qualified, they do not bring the flavor that I bring to the mix. I think my cheerful demeanor and my strong work ethics combined make me a wonderful part to work on your project.
What Can I do?
- I can develop customized websites, that suits your requirement
- Troubleshoot websites developed on PHP and MySQL
- Server and Data Transfer
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Complex projects, that can handle thousands of clients.
Share This Page
- Stats Wrangling I: Digging into Your Data June 18, 2013Chances are that if you’re running a public facing blog, you’re probably happiest when someone actually reads it. Preferably lots of someones. Your blog’s stats can give you some great ways to get to know a little bit more about your readers, and what it is about your work that most attracts them. While the […] […]
- The WordPress.com Dashboard Gets a Beautiful Makeover June 17, 2013Each day, you blog, you create, and you make things with your WordPress.com site. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, the code that runs WordPress.com gets updated dozens of times a day, as we deploy improvements. While you can’t see the vast majority of those changes, there is one improvement we can’t wait for you to see: […] […]
- DaddyBloggers in the Spotlight: A Father’s Day Roundup June 16, 2013Writing about family life and parenthood is not simply the province of mothers: dads are carving out their own blogular niche. Single dads, stay-at-home dads, working dads, two-dad families — you can find every perspective on WordPress.com. As the US celebrates Father’s Day, here are some dad blogs we love: DorkDaddy.com What’s the point of […] […]
- Freshly Pressed: Friday Faves June 14, 2013Every post that glides into our Reader offers us a fresh perspective and an opportunity to peer into another blogger’s mind. We’re invited to enter new worlds, and examine the shapes, angles, and textures of the blogging craft itself. This week, once again, the diversity of the WorldPress.com community thrilled us. The three posts we […] […]
- New on WordPress for Android: Notifications June 12, 2013Need to get your WordPress.com Notifications on the go? With version 2.4 of WordPress for Android you’ll see all your Notifications right on your Android device. Step away yet stay connected With the new streamlined Notifications view, you can step away from your computer but still stay connected to your readers. With just a few […] […]
- New Theme: Forefront June 11, 2013Today, I’m excited to announce our newest theme. Don’t worry, your calendar is not broken. It’s not Theme Thursday but we just couldn’t hold this theme back any longer! Forefront is a business and corporate theme designed by one of our own, Takashi Irie. The theme is packed with nifty features such as custom page […] […]